Thursday, May 1, 2008

Exciting Weekend

We had an exciting weekend this past weekend. Our Saturday was busy to say the least. Kohen and I went to watch the Cherry Valley tee ball team. It was a hoot!! He enjoyed being outside. Then our dear friends Greg and Katie Tarbutton came to see Kohen. They were so good to us when Kohen was born. We stayed at their house many nights while he was in the hospital. I think I even bonded with Jack!! Katie would call me when there was going to be a storm so I could come to her house. Words cannot express how thankful we were to have them. Just before Kohen got released from the hospital, they moved to Missouri. Therefore, they had not yet seen him. He was a ham when they came by. He laughed and played with them. We were so glad they got to see him finally!!! Come back soon Greg and Katie!!

Sunday was Kohens 1st birthday!! Pictures are coming soon.

No comments: