Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Sunday


As long as I can remember, I have always loved the Sunday before Christmas. Everyone at church has on their Christmas outfits and is in the best mood. Lots of families are home and everyone is anticipating the coming holiday. This year was no different. It seems this year it has been brought to my attention more than ever that we are very blessed. I have overheard conversations at WalMart of people less fortunate than we are and it just broke my heart. We take so much for granted especially around the holidays. It has taught me to remember the reason why we celebrate this wonderful season. I am so thankful for my family and many friends. We don't say that enough. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

amber leann said...

You are sooo right, we are all blessed above and beyond. Love Kohen's outfit!!!