Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Busy Weekend!!


I dont know if I have ever told everyone about Kohens undenying love for Darrin. It is the strangest thing. If Darrin is near, he wants him. Last weekend he cried because he wanted to go home with Darrin!! Darrin is one of the few people Kohen will go to if I am holding him. At Danes party, Kohen put his head in Darrins lap. I couldn't believe it. He absolutely loves Darrin. Something tells me the feeling is mutal!!!

Too sweet!!



This was Dane by the end of the night!! He was worn out!!
We have been so busy this weekend. We have gone nonstop since Friday night but it has been loads of fun! Last week, Kohen and I were both sick but are now much better. Good thing since we had so much planned for the weekend. Friday night was Dane's first birthday party. It was so fun watching all the kids play together.

No comments: