Sunday, September 27, 2009

Recap






Little Einsteins, Rocket

Today we went to Playhouse Disney Live. It was great. Kohen did not move the entire time we were there. He absolutely loved it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVA


Kale had a big time at Ava's birthday party.

LUNCH WITH BETH........AND GEORGIA!
Did I mention that Beth is due with baby #3 in two weeks? Can't even tell in this picture she is pregnant.


Playdate with Georgia. Her mom Beth and I went to Hygiene school together. I love our lunchdates together. This time Georgia and Kohen were very well behaved.
JUST PLAYING OUTSIDE
Looking for deer....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOL!
Love this picture. You can see Parker (Jessica King's little boy) in the background wrestling with Sol! Jessica took this. Isn't it great??

Two weekends ago we went to Soloman's second birthday party. Sol is in Kohen's class at Wee School. He is the only one Kohen talks about so I guess he plays with him. We had a blast. Becca and Neal did a gret job with the party. The blow-up jumping thing was a hit. I stole all these pictures from Becca and Jessica. I do not take credit for the great pictures!!! (Oh yeah, it was Yo Gabba Gabba theme birthday, I didn't even know what that was!!!)

2 comments:

amber leann said...

Jace loved the Playhouse Disney thing too!

Unknown said...

I look like I am praying!!!