Sunday, March 14, 2010

Attempt to Improve!!


I love this picture! Notice all the icing all over Sam...then look how Kohen is eating his cupcake! Ha!! Eric and Brandon made over!!


A few people have told me recently that they look at my blog often, which really surprises me! I am going to try really hard to update more often. We are not very interesting people so there isn't much to talk about. The past two weeks have been a little hectic. I had the worst stomach virus I have ever had!! Usually the stomach virus last 24 hours, I would throw up, sleep, throw up, sleep. Well not this time. I was miserably nauseated for 3 days!! Couldnt eat anything!! It was horrible. Never have I been so sick that I could not function. Last weekend was Sam's birthday. Thanks Eric, Kelly and Sam for letting us be a part of your birthday! I had Sam's birthday present wrapped the week before his birthday, thankfully. Next time I will hide it. Kohen kept wanting to open it. I would tell him, " No, that is Sam's birthday present." He would say, "I want a birthday!" His birthday should be a blast this year! I stole these pics from Kelly because I didn't take my camera!

No comments: