Saturday, October 30, 2010

All Boy and then some....






A boy loves his 4wheeler! He thinks it is super cool to look behind him and see his tracks!
Now about that tattoo. If you are reading this and you have a tattoo, please dont be offended. I am not talking about adult tattoos. I absolutely hate those rub on tattoos that kids LOVE! I have always thought they were just awful. My sister's kids loved them and loved to show you them. When I picked Kohen up at my moms one day after work, he could not wait to show me his tattoo. He has never had one or seen one before so he was thrilled! I asked him where he got it and he said (in the funniest way possible), "JEEFFF!" Jeff Armstrong!!!! Long story short, Jeff has it coming when Woodrow gets old enough!!!

2 comments:

Shea said...

I know what you mean! Not a tattoo fan either! Love the pics of Kohen on his 4-wheeler. He's such a cutie!

Beth said...

Trey does the same thing...always looking behind him when he's riding his 4-wheeler...guess it's just a boy thing! One day he ran into the dog house because he was looking behind him!!