Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sugar Bowl 2010



View from our seats

This is one of the homes in the lower 9th ward. The date written on the wall is the day the coast guard check the house for bodies.

One of Brad Pitts "green" homes he is building in the lower 9th ward.

I love the trees there!

One of the cemetaries

We went on a city tour, which I highly recommend. Our tourguide was great. If you look real close on the top deck porch you can see lights. They were filming a movie at this person's house.



Just before the game


Breakdancers at Jackson Square

Kevin and Beth

Peprally before the game
We got lucky enough to get to go to the Sugar Bowl. It was so fun!!! Everywhere we went someone was calling the hogs! The elevator, every restraunt, walking down the sidewalk, Bourbon St, I honestly have never called the hogs so many times in all my life! It was a trip I will never forget!! We met one of my friends from hygiene school and her husband down there. She is one of my favorite people in the world. She is so much fun to be around and the only person I know that can sing word for word, "Baby Got Back!" Now thats a blast from the past! Sorry the pictures are out of order. Not sure how that happened!

No comments: