Thursday, February 7, 2008

9 Months Old!!

It is hard to believe that Kohen is 9months old. He is crawling everywhere. He loves his walker. Everywhere I go, he is right behind me. It is so cute. He just squeals all the time. I have been truly blessed with a happy baby.

We saw Kohen's neonatologist a couple weeks ago. She said he looks great. She actually called him "fatty." I never thought I would hear that being that he started out at 2lbs.

Therapy is going ok. He is having some trouble with his feet and shoulders. We may have to start physical therapy soon. Other than that he is a normal 9mth. old.

2 comments:

The Tarbutton Blog said...

YEAH! That is so exciting. Continue to keep us updated.
-katy & greg

Marsh said...

He's such a little lady killer...hope you guys are well.

-Marsh