Saturday, February 23, 2008

I Can See!! I Can See!!





We went to the opthomology clinic yesterday at Childrens for Kohen's 6mth check-up. He got a great report. We don't have to go back for a year!! Yea!!! He did so good. He sat really still and let the Dr. do his job. He never took his eyes off the doctor. I was so proud!! The Dr. even commented on how good he was. The Dr. told us that sometimes premature babies are nearsighted but once again we dodged the bullet.

As you can see, Kohen's favorite toy is the dishwasher. If he hears it open he gets to it as fast as he can. Thought I would share these pictures with you!!


1 comment:

Christina Staggs said...

He is such a cutie! I'm glad his Dr appt went so well! What a blessing!

Maybe his infactuation with the dishwasher will continue and lead to some help in the kitchen someday! Haha!

Thanks for adding my link to your page!