Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fun Weekend




Yesterday we went to Mountain View fishing. It was really nice. Kohen wanted in the water so bad. We didn't take the boat because the water was still too high and too swift. We still got to fish some off the bank. Brandon really just wanted to get away. (Truth be know, he loves to eat there.) We got back early this morning because a certain little boy woke up at 5:30 this morning. I'll let you figure out who that was!!! There is not much to do in Mountain View that early in the morning. We were the first people in our favorite restaurant. If you ever go there, Anglers has the best breakfast. (Amber, I forgot my camera!!)

When we got up from our nap we decided to go swimming. Kohen loves the pool but always puts his face in the water. I have tried everything!!! We have bought three different swim toys for him to sit in but he still puts his face in the water. I read an article about "dry drowning" now I am scared to death of it. Needless to say, we hold him most of the time in the pool.

1 comment:

amber leann said...

I hold Jace the whole time too! John and I both drowned as small children, ending up with articles in the newspaper, and me in the hospital for three days, so I am petrified!!! I don't know how we are going to manage going to FL!!!