Sunday, September 7, 2008

Finally

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I just got my camera back. It is repaired and ready to go. First things first...Kohen's tooth is fine. We went to the pedodontist to see what she thought about it. She gave me three options: 1. Do nothing, 2. shave off the broken sharp point, or 3. put a white crown on it. She said she could not sedate him because he was to small so he would have to be held down while she did the crown. Thus, she shaved off the sharp point!!! I was very impressed with Dr. Cartillar. She and her staff were great with him. Most people have not even noticed it. I tried to get a picture but to no avail. He wouldn't be still long enough for me to hold his lip and snap the picture.

Other than that we are all fine just busy. Kohen goes to physical therapy twice a week and occupational therapy once a week. He is ALMOST walking. He will stand with no assistance for a long time. Sometimes he will take a step or two but I don't think he realizes he actually walked. His favorite mode of transportation is holding onto one of my fingers. He can run!!!

No comments: