Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ZOO TRIP






This was a little train that you could ride through the farm animals.

The water that I wouldn't let him get in!!

This guy was hilarious. He was picking his nose then eating it!! So GROSS!!

Picnic

Yesterday Kohen got to experience his first trip to the zoo. Mom, Shannon, and I braved the boys at the zoo. It was a great day to go. Not too hot or too cold, not crowded at all. We had a blast. Kohen has been sick so he wasn't his normal hyper, bubbly self but still yet he had a good time. After every animal we saw he would say, "Bye Bye, Monkey." (Or whatever animal we were leaving!) We had a picnic lunch which was also a first experience for Kohen. He did great until we were leaving. There were these water fountains that you could throw coins in that some kids were wading in. Nonetheless, Kohen thought he should get to wade in the water also! When I wouldn't let him (there is no other way to put this...) all hell broke lose!!! He threw the biggest tantrum I have ever seen!!! I carried him out screaming, kicking, throwing his head back. I passed this lady at the entrance, she looked at me and said, "I've had those days." I was mortified!!!! All in all it was a good day with the exception of the tantrum!!

1 comment:

amber leann said...

I am looking forward to Jace's first trip to the zoo for his birthday in May. I am also glad to see that someone else has "the monkey" for thier backs, lol. Jace throws those tantrums too.....so embarrasing, I just apologize & say we are going through the terrible twos, lol.