Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sick, Sick, Sick..

Wednesday when I got home from work, I noticed Kohens eyes looked funny. Then they began having this gross, yellow drainage. I called Dr. Becca Jackson, she wanted to see him first thing Thursday morning. WELL...at 12:30am, I woke up with the most horrible pain in MY EAR! I have never had an ear ache and boy do I hope I never do again. It was excruciating!!! Needless to say, I didn't go back to sleep the rest of the night. At 2am I was on the internet trying to find some home remedy to make my ear stop hurting. I read that you could blow a hair dryer in your ear and it would ease the pain. I did it and it didn't!! I went to the doctor that morning also. Yep, ear infection. How old am I? I didn't even know adults could get ear infections. Stan said adult ear infections are worse than childrens! I slept the entire afternoon and finally that night my ear stopped hurting. Today is Sunday and it is still stopped up. It feels like I'm at the bottom of a swimming pool. At least it doesn't hurt! Good Grief, I will never forget that pain!!!

No comments: