Friday, May 29, 2009

Almost 30!

As most of you know, I have been DREADING my 30th birthday for the past 6 months. Inevitably it is here. I don't know why it has bothered me so much but it really has. Last night Kelly told me she wanted to "cook" supper for us for my birthday. This wasn't out of the ordinary since we usually get together on our birthdays. What I wasnt expecting was there to be other people there....They surprised me!!! I can't believe I didn't know! I am usually pretty good at being observant but this time they got me! It was just us girls and baby boys! It was perfect. We had pizza (one of my favorites that I never get to have because Brandon doesn't like pizza), and the cutest cake ever. I dont have any pictures because why would I take my camera to Kellys for dinner??? I will get some from Shannon or Kelly. Thanks again girls, I will definitely remember my 30th birthday!

1 comment: