Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Busy Weekend!


Last weekend was busy to say the least. Saturday Kohen and I went to a baby shower for Claudia McCutchen, then to Will's ballgame, that night Brandon and I went to a wedding party/BBQ for our friends Bill and Lindsay. Whew! I only have one picture from the day and I stole it from Kelly. As you know, I am not good about taking my camera. Sarah should be sending me some pictures from the party. Lets just talk about the BBQ for a minute... Throughout most of my life, many crazy things have happened to me that I probably should have been embarrassed about but I wasn't. Well last Saturday night took the cake. To keep this rated PG, I will leave some details out. Bill and Lindsays party was around the pool and pool house at LaRand Thomas's house. To say the least, it was absolutely beautiful. Later in the night, Bill decided he was going to throw me in the pool. You can see from the picture that I have a dress on. I start kicking and screaming because I DO NOT want to be thrown in the pool. Well, guess what..we fall down and guess what happens to my dress? You got it, it is around my waist!!!! I hurt my arm so I wasn't really thinking about my dress until I looked down and saw my panties!!!! As did everyone else!!! I was completely mortified!!! I jumped up as fast as I could in heels, pulled myself together and tried to keep my cool. I wasn't mad at Bill at all. Seems everyone got a good laugh. Hopefully everyone doesn't remember that scene. I am so thankful that I had decent panties on, no thong or christmas tree panties!!! I am pretty sure this goes down as one of the most embarrassing moments of my life!! Thanks Bill!!

3 comments:

amber leann said...

OMG! I would have been mortified!!!

The Tarbutton Blog said...

I am very sad we missed the party! I am laughing out loud!!! BTW happy 30th!!! Mines coming up and I am planning to avoid all celebration! Hope you had a great one.

Shea said...

Oh Laura! Only you! It's always good wear your best panties!!!