Friday, August 28, 2009

A Little This and A Little That...



Sam showing us how to slide backwards!


It was such a nice day Sunday so Kelly and I took the boys to the Vanndale Fun Park. They had a big time. Look how pretty the clouds are behind Kohen.




We went and rode the tractor with Brandon last weekend. This is one of Kohen's favorite things to do. Not so much mine because I have to deal with a screaming, kicking child ALL the way home!!! He doesn't understand why dad gets to stay but he has to go home.

A playdate with Dane.

Kohen playing in the dirt, Dane in the water!!!!

2 comments:

lisa and casey said...

I can't believe how big Kohen is!! He is BEAUTIFUL!! (or handsome) This is Lisa Delgman (now Lisa Jacuzzi) from UAMS NICU! I miss you guys - think of you often! Glad to see Kohen is doing great! E-mail me so we can catch up - ldelgman@yahoo.com.

amber leann said...

Love the farm pics!