Friday, August 28, 2009

Wee School


It was raing HARD when we left, that is why he has on a jacket!



Last Thursday was Kohen's first day of Wee School at the Baptist Church in Wynne. He goes on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. The first day was a bit rough but it seems to be getting better. I knew it was going to be bad at first so I was prepared! He has been happy when I pick him up so I think he likes it. I just know it will be good for him to have some social interaction with other kids. They have some fun things planned for the fall, we cannot wait!!

2 comments:

amber leann said...

Jace is having a tough time too. They say as soon as breakfast is over and all the goodbyes with all of the parents are over then he is great the rest of the day. It still breaks my heart though to leave him crying EVERY day!

Shea said...

Such a big boy! I dread the day I have to leave Madden crying! I know it breaks your heart. At least he's smiling when you pick him up, though. You know he's having a great time!