Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall Fun







Saturday Kelly and I took the boys to the Parker Pioneer Homestead. It was really a neat little village. I had never been but had heard lots about it. Since Kohen was just getting over pneumonia, I made him wear that ridiculous hat. Saturday night we went to a cookout and hayride at Leslie's but it got to cold so we didn't get to stay for the hayride. We had so much fun on Saturday at the homestead we decided to go back on Sunday!! Mom had Will for the weekend so they went with us.




Wee School went to the Children's Museum in Memphis last week before Kohen got sick. It was a lot of fun. I fully intend to go back this winter!! He especially loved the fire truck and police car. I really hope I do not see him inside a police car ever again!!!

No comments: