Thursday, October 29, 2009

The "Almost" Costume



If you read my earlier post, you will know that Kohen loves Mickey Mouse. I thought it would be fitting for him to be MM for Halloween. I searched everywhere for the perfect costume. After losing 3 times on Ebay, I just bit the bullet and bought it at the Disney Store. When it came in we were so excited because it was super cute. I found shoes, leggings, the whole nine yards! Well, Kohen absolutely hates it! He SCREAMS when I put the hat on!!! I have worn that stupid hat around the house hoping he would think it was ok to wear it but NO! We put the whole costume on the couch thinking he might play with it, NO! One last attempt, Brandon held him while I put it on. We thought if we showed him in the mirror he would love it, NOPE!!! He screamed like we were killing him!!!!!! I was laughing so hard I forgot to raise the flash on my camera!! He will probably be scarred for life from this! My back up plan was a cowboy, a friend gave me her sons cowboy boots, chaps, spurs, hat that he really wore in a rodeo. It was all in a pile in our extra bedroom. Next thing I know, Kohen has the cowboy boots on with his pajamas!!! SOOOO.....guesss he is going to be a cowboy!!

3 comments:

Mickey and Jessica said...

This TOTALLY cracked me up!! Parker did the same thing the other night when we put an old monkey costume on him! He threw a complete fit!! Too funny!! :)

Shea said...

How funny! Everyone told me to enjoy this year because it would be the only time I got to choose Madden's cotume. I guess they knew what they were talking about!!! Kohen will make a great cowboy!

amber leann said...

So funny!!! He will be a handsome little cowboy!