Sunday, November 1, 2009

And the Costume Is?????






If you are a facebook friend you already know by now that I got Kohen to wear the Mickey Mouse costume long enough for him to pour V8 down the front of it before our picture appt on Friday. This being said, I thought since he at least wore it for a little while on Friday, he would wear it Halloween night. WRONG!! I got everything washed and ready to go for the night. I got the suit on and he went crazy!!! (Just ask Kelly, she called during the middle of the meltdown!!) So a cowboy it was!! He was a cute little cowboy! At first he wouldn't wear the hat but my dad got him to wear it the rest of the night. We met up with Kelly, Eric and Sam before the kids got too tired. I took at least 10 pictures but none of them turned out so I stole one from Kelly. We then headed to moms to trick or treat with Haydee and Will. Hayden was a great Harry Potter. He really looked just like him!!! It was a great Halloween. I learned an important lesson this year...don't try to make Kohen something he is not comfortable with. It just makes us both miserable!!!

2 comments:

amber leann said...

He is the best cowboy ever!

Shea said...

Kohen was such a handsome cowboy!