Saturday, December 19, 2009

Merry Christmas!!




This time I have a good excuse for not updating my blog...my genius husband broke my brand new camera!!!! I have sent it off to have it repaired but who knows how long that will take. Anyway, we have been super busy this past month. Kohen has had pneumonia, not once but twice! I had a baby shower for Kelly at my house, Thanksgiving, Santa party at Kelly's, trip to Branson, Dr appointment at Childrens, chrismas parties, and the list goes on and on. This weekend Brandon is gone to New Orleans to watch the Saints vs Cowboys so I have had a chance to catch up!! As most of you who read this blog know Kelly is having twins so we are anxiously awaiting their arrival. I pray every night that they will not come early!! I do not want her to have to go through what I did. Especially with two!! So far she is doing great! She had a Santa party at her house early December with an appearance of Santa Clause!! My dad did a great job playing Santa. Brandon and I had a bet that Kohen would realize who Santa was. I didn't think he would because I didn't think he would get close enough to see or hear him but he surprised me!! The party was so much fun. I think all the kids enjoyed themselves and got to see Santa!! Last weekend Brandon and I went to Branson for a conference that he gets invited to every year. We didn't take Kohen this year and we all made it fine. Kohen didn't want to go home with us when we got to moms!!! Monday he had a dr appt at ACH. Long story short, back on Simply Thick and reflux meds through the winter. The dr didn't want to do anything during the winter months to risk pneumonia again. What it boils down to is that Kohen is aspirating reflux which in turn causes pneumonia! We will wait until spring and re-evaluate. That is a glimpse of what has been going on in our lives. When my camera comes in I will post some pictures. These are some mom took at the party. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

amber leann said...

YAY for an update! Poor Kohen, hope things look up for him! Merry Christmas!