Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Up and Running


I just love this picture!! So much so that I put it on here twice!


Church chrismas party with his teacher Ms. Jeanie

Told you I liked this picture!


Making a tent!

Not sure why this picure is sideways but this was a Kohens Wee School Christmas party. Kohen's good buddy Soloman, was telling us a story about the 5 Little Monkeys!


Soloman wanted to take his picture!



My dad and I took Kohen to the Cross County Museum to see the train display!


Eli and Ava came over to play with us Saturday night. Ava is such a good babysitter!

So I got a memory card reader to hold me over until I can get my camera fixed. I didn't even know they made such a thing!! (My meme used to say that!) Here are so pics of various christmas parties. Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Holiday!!!

No comments: