Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas 2009


Our Christmas card. I was so pleased with the way it turned out. Teresa did a great job.

Mom made quilts for all three grandsons. We had no idea she was doing this. I didn't get a picture of the other two but this is Kohens. It has different trucks, trains, planes on it! So special!




Brandon's oldest brother, Brett and his girlfriend Candace.

Christmas was a blast this year. Kohen was really into the whole santa thing. He was not real excited about Santa coming into our house so we had to avoid the subject. I elected not to do cookies and milk or reindeer food thinking he would not go to sleep for fear of Santa coming in the house!! Brandon and I got up at 6:30 so we could see his face when he saw what Santa had left him. At 8:00 he still was not up!! We had to wake him up! He has NEVER slept that late! I guess all the excitement from Christmas Eve wore him out. I didnt get a lot of pictures because I was videoing most of the time.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

The card is precious! It gets better and better every year as the boys get older! I love to see their faces!