Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Kohen



sword fighting with daddy




A new bike!

I made these cupcakes. It is susposed to look like a rice field since we had a tractor birthday!

How cute are these??

I made these tractor party favors out of candy. Found this idea in a magazine a few months back. They turned out really cute.

If you asked Kohen what he wanted for his birthday, he would say a combine. Well here it is! This was at mom's after church on Sunday. We had to rush through lunch, presents and cake to get a nap before the birthday party at our house.

Shannon got him this shirt. It is a baseball shirt just like Will's.


Shannon made this cake. She did a great job. It was sooo good.

3 years old...and love him more every day! I can no longer say, "Terrible Two's!" Really, he is a good boy. I am so proud of him. He amazes me each and every day. We had Kohen's birthday party at our house last Sunday. I invited all the kids that he loves to play with. It was a blast. I love watching him interact with his friends. We had a great turnout and a pretty day.

1 comment:

amber leann said...

I can't believe how big our boys are getting!!! Jace turns 3 this month & we are going to attempt a small family party with a baseball theme. We got him a train table, & I can't wait for him to open it!Love your party favors, my mom made those one year & they are super cute, but time consuming. So way to go!