Thursday, May 20, 2010

Horse Whisperer!







We have been playing in the yard every chance we get. We especially have fun after daddy gets home. Brandon has always loved horses. He grew up riding and going to horse shows. He has always said when Kohen got big enough we would get some horses. I have put it off, discouraged it as long as possible. Well lucky me, our neighbor who owns the pasture next to our pond just got some horses and told Brandon we could go over there anytime we wanted. Now I have nothing against horses, they just scare me because they are so big! It really makes me nervous when Kohen gets around them. I think they are beautiful animals, just from afar!! Kohen seems to share his daddy's love for them. He is not one bit scared of them! When daddy gets home, the first thing he says is, "Can we go ride the horses?"

No comments: