Friday, July 11, 2008

A Few Red Bumps....

As I was getting Kohen ready for PT last Monday, I noticed several red bumps on his hands and legs. They did not look familiar to me at all so like most mothers would do, I began to worry. Mom had noticed a few the day before but these were new. On my way to PT, I called and got a dr appointment. We had some time to kill between pt and the dr appt, so we got to hang out with Beth and Sam again. (Georgia was asleep.) When the dr saw the bumps she instantly said, "Chiggers!" I felt like white trash!!!! Anyway they are gone now so we survived. He never once scratched at them. Brandon sprayed the yard so maybe our chigger problem is resolved!

Therapy is really hard on Kohen. The past two Monday nights he has woken up during the night crying. I have to give him Motrin every Monday night to settle him back down. I guess his muscles are sore after all that work. It will benefit in the long run. He is already starting to let go of the furniture and stand for about .1second!!

1 comment:

amber leann said...

Bless his heart, I know this is all hard on you, with him waking up and all, but you are such a good mom! Just know that!