Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Physical Therapy

Yesterday was Kohens first physical therapy session. When I dropped him off he was fine. It was a different story when I got back. I could hear him crying when I walked in. I knew it was going to be hard on him. He wears a brace on his legs to keep them straight during therapy and for a little while each day at home. She had just put the brace on him when I got there. Needless to say he did not like it. Brooke, (the PT, whom we really like) is great with him. She knows her stuff!!! After PT, we went to my friend Beth's. Kohen and her little girl, Georgia tried their hardest to get into big brother Sam's stuff!! Kohen was not in the best mood for them but he was tolerable. Later that night, he was so tired (and probably sore) that he could not even stand up!!!! It was pitiful! Hopefully, he will not be too sore today. I will post a picture of him in his brace later.

2 comments:

amber leann said...

Poor little guy! I hope he wasn't sore.

Beth and Kevin said...

So glad you guys stopped by! Kohen is a doll!!! Hope he feels better today! Poor little thing was just tuckered out! Hope to see you both again soon! Let's go to lunch!!